For your security and privacy, only Apple knows your purchase, payment, and credit card information. Subscriptions and free trials are managed by the user, LIT SOFTWARE has no control over your subscription and we cannot cancel your subscription for you. You can cancel your subscription or free trial at least 24 hours before the end of the current period by following these directions:
|1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap on your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription. (If you don’t see a Cancel Subscription button, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.)
|1. Open the System Preferences app.
2. Click on Apple ID.
3. Click on Media & Purchases.
4. Click on Subscriptions Manage…
5. Click the Edit button next to the subscription that you want to manage.
6. Click Cancel Subscription.
Important: If you are currently a LIT SUITE subscriber at a price that is less than what is currently available in the App Store, you can keep that discounted rate for as long as you keep your subscription active. If you cancel the subscription, or your credit card is denied for any reason, and later decide to resubscribe it will be at the higher price available at the time.